Saturday 3 October 2009

WHO IS AL'S GIRLFRIEND?

Lucila Solá (30)... hell what's a 39 year age gap between friends! is an Argentine actress who appears in “Salomaybe?” the movie Pacino (69) has just finished directing. Photo taken May 13, 2009 at the Elliot Norton Awards in Cambridge

Then in July 2009, we see Al 'reportedly' with a mystery woman, walking on a beach in Malibu... or is it Lucila?

Al Pacino shows of his shapely figure as he walks down the beach with a mystery woman, Malibu

I must say, I'm surprised by Al's relationship with a woman so much younger than himself, I always thought he preferred women with a little more, erm ... how shall I say: experience of life?! Still having said that, Lucila is certainly different from Al's usual Blondie-blue eyed prototype, and I'm sure they have lot's in common and are very well suited ; - ) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment